|Young Activist Application
What Do Winning Candidates Receive?
- One-year membership to the Motorcycle Riders Foundation, effective the first full day of the Meeting of the Minds during the year in question.
- Round-trip airfare to the MRF’s Meeting of the Minds conference, or alternate travel expenses so long as those expenses in total do not exceed the cost of traveling by air. If an alternative mode of transportation is chosen, candidates will be required to provide receipts in order to be reimbursed (receipts will be accepted for tickets on other modes of transportation, hotel accommodations, gasoline and food purchased while traveling to and from the Meeting of the Minds conference). If there is any question about acceptable travel expenses, it is the responsibility of the candidate to check with the MRFA&E prior to incurring said expenses.
- Hotel accommodations at the Meeting of the Minds conference. Accommodations will include the hotel room only. Telephone, food, movie rentals, etc. will be the sole responsibility of winning candidates.
- Meeting of the Minds conference registration and banquet fees waived.
- Special recognition at the MRF’s Meeting of the Minds conference. Said recognition will include a plaque, presentation of one-year membership, and other items or activities as approved by the MRFA&E Board of Directors.
Download the Young Activist Nomination form here.
Questions about the MRFA&E Young Activist Scholarship Fund should be directed to MRFA&E Scholarship Committee Chair Carol Downs.